-Reserve your space-A Course in Miracles • Summer Retreat for the Soul
June 19 -24th, 2022
Complete your registration below, agree to the terms & conditions and answer the questions. You will be taken to the payment page after you submit the form.
- LODGING: Shared Historic Cottages & Contemporary Dorms sleep 2-4 guests per Cabin/Dorm with twin-size bunk or double-size bunk beds depending on room assignment.
- BATH HOUSE: All Cottages & Dorms have full access to the Bath House & restrooms.
- MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch (& Sack Lunches for hikes), Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages consumed on the Nature Bridge Campus.
- PRE-RETREAT COACHING CALL/ZOOM:
One (1) private 45-minute call with Joanne.
- PRE-RETREAT GROUP COACHING CALL/ZOOM:
One (1) full-group 45-minute call with Joanne.
- ON-SITE ACIM PROGRAMMING:
Five (5) Experiential ACIM Group Workshops.
- GUIDED HIKES/ NATIONAL PARK FEES:
Three (3) Guided Hikes to Marymere Falls and Sol Duc Falls, Mora Beach, OR Hurricane Ridge. Hikes will be selected based on the current weather conditions. Subject to change and cancellation due to inclimate weather.
- SALISH GROUP CANOE TRIP: Paddling adventure with the Nature Bridge Guides in traditional Salish Canoe.
- CAMPFIRES & REFLECTIONS:
Two (2) Evening Campfire & Reflection Sessions depending on weather.
- HISTORIC TRIBAL PROGRAM: One (1) session dedicated to the history of the local tribes: The Makah, Elwah, Quileute and Klallam Tribes.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAM: One (1) session dedicated to the Nature Bridge forest ecology program
- POST RETREAT ZOOM & GATHERING: One month after the retreat we will have a Zoom call followed by a local day gathering for those who can make it!
What is not…
– Travel to and from Nature Bridge (Including flights, car rentals, hotels, ferries, meals, etc.)
– Travel to and from Nature Bridge and (2) Day trips to Sol Duc Falls, Rialto Beach AND/OR Hurricane Ridge not included. Carpools between guests will be encouraged and arranged on-site. Parking can be limited.
*** NOTE: A private or rented car is needed to access hikes/locations not included in programming, unless you hike the trails in the immediate vicinity. There are no Ubers or taxis in this location. The nearest town is 30 minutes away. Remember, you are in the heart of a National Park!
- PRIVATE SESSIONS:
45-minute “Lake-side Tea Chat” with Joanne based on availability ($75). Payable during the retreat.
- WINE & SPIRITS:
Alcohol is not allowed on the Nature Bridge Campus, but available nearby at the Lake Crescent Lodge.
- MEALS: Off the Nature Bridge Campus not included unless specifically stated.
- WIFI: Wifi is extremely limited at Nature Bridge. Cell-service is available, but the closest Wifi is in the lobby of the Lake Crescent Lodge.
- Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum partcipates or due to natural disaster, regulations, or other unforseeable circumstance. If this occurs your deposit is refunded in full.
- Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended whenever making travel plans.